Teal Heavy Western Red Cedar Shakes create a ruggedly beautiful roof with time tested performance.
They are manufactured from high quality, fine grain Western Red Cedar fiber.
Teal Heavy Western Red Cedar Shake
- Available in Premium and Prime Cut
- 3/4" minimum butt thickness
- Class B Fire Rated (contractor will use these to build a Class A system)
- 24" Length
- Install at a 10" exposure
- The Quality Auditing Institute Ltd. (QAI)
- ICC Evaluation Service ESR #2965
- Conforming with CSSB-97 CSA 0118.1-97 & UBC 15-3
- Class 4 Impact Resistant UL 2218
- Class 3 Wind Resistant T.D.I. WIND PE-RC 27