DaVinci Multi-Width Shake recalls the craftsmanship and authenticity of natural, hand-split cedar shake with the advantages of color stability and a lifetime warranty.
Constructed of a composite material made of virgin resins, UV and thermal stabilizers as well as a highly-specialized fire retardant. The result is a state-of-the-art tile that gives us the greatest degree of color control and consistency in the manufacturing process and an end product that endures beautifully in any climate.
DaVinci Multi-Width Shake
- Available in 9″, 8″, 7″, 6″ and 4″ widths
- 5/8″ tile thickness
- Can be installed at 9” or 10” exposure
- 300 to 333 lb. per 100 sq ft
- Thick construction, deep grooves and realistic grain patterns combine to create dramatic shadows and visual richness.
- Resistant to fading, rotting, cracking, and pests
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
- Tiles arrive at the job site bundled and pre-sorted by color and size, eliminating sorting and guesswork at the site
- Fire: ASTM E 108, Class A
- Impact: UL 2218, Class 4
- Wind: ASTM D 3161, Certified to 110mph
- High Velocity Hurricane Zone: TAS 125, up to 180mph
- ICC-ES ESR-2119
- CA Title 24
- CCMC 14094-R
- WUI 4175
- LEED Contribution