Delta Rib panel is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel ideal for both roof and wall applications. 24" wide panel for easier install on steep roof applications.
ASC Delta Rib Metal Panel
- 24″ coverage roof and wall panel.
- Roof Installation: Minimum 3:12 recommended. Wall Installation: Horizontal or Vertical.
- Gauges: 24ga and 26ga in Dura Tech™ xl and in ZINCALUME® Plus.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential applications.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 4′-6″ to 40′-0″.
- Matching polycarbonate panels available.
- Roof assemblies Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC or when installed in accordance to UL listings (UL790). Wall assemblies rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- Class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- Panel evaluated by accredited third party. All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report: IAPMO-UES #ER-0550.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin (pdf)
- Manufactured in Sacramento, CA., Salem, OR., and Spokane, WA. (Note: Not all gauges and colors available in all locations)